Sunday, February 03, 2013

The Great Escape

Hello!

There's a new Retro Sketches challenge up, and since I'm obsessessed with challenges these days, of course I played along!   I just love the retro sketches - something about those hand drawn sketchs on the torn piece of notebook paper that just draw me in!

Here's this week's sketch:



Any my card:



This card is for one of my co-workers who just found out she's being transfered to another province.  She is so excited because she is going back home.  And I am so excited for her.  Still a few months before she leaves, but I just wanted to give her a little celebratory card while the news is still hot off the press!

Enjoy the card, and enjoy your day even more!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!