Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nice Doggie

Hello!

I'm playing along with Unscripted Sketches #210 today.  I found this to be a bit - NO - a lot of a tricky one!!  Although a bit abstract, I followed the sketch fairly closely.  The one big difference that I had to make was to reverse the two stacked boxes from the right side, to the left.  This was to accommodate the left facing doggie.  And those two boxes - are represented by the two sentiments.  Hope you can see the sketch through the abstractness.  Well, here - see for yourself ;) !!

Here's the sketch:



And my little card for today:




This is a mix of TAWS and Paper Smooches stamps.  That little doggie is just so sweet.  If you are interested in any more of the detail in the card, just let me know!

Thank you so much for the visit - I really appreciate it!
Have a good day!
Shannon

5 comments:

  1. How cute is that pooch! Brilliant move to switch the sketch; I'd still be scratching my head figuring out what to do! Love the flower bed he's peeking over - and the hearts add that special touch! Yes - another super adorable card! Doggies...love 'em! Hope you're having a fantastic day!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is just so "doggone" cute!!! The fun, whimsical colors totally made me smile! I love the sweet garden scene that you created. Flipping bits and pieces of the sketch is absolutely perfect...whatever works for you is always what works for us. Thanks for sharing your sweet, sweet card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable use of the sketch ... love it ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little doggie!

    Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon this is awesome! your coloring is fabulous and your take on the sketch is a winner. not an easy sketch, but you make it look that way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!