Sunday, May 05, 2013

A Proposal at last!

Hello!

Just a really quick post today.  We are running out the door for our regular Sunday dinner with my family, but I wanted to sqeeze this card in before we go.  I don't normally combine challenges, only because I don't seem capable of it!  But with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge being an anything goes, made it a little easier for me!  I combined it with the Retro Sketches sketch for this week.

Here's the Retro Sketch:



And here's my card:



This is a little engagement congrats card for my cousin - who finally proposed to his girlfriend after over fifteen years!  She is a patient girl!  Inside it will say something like "it's about time!".  Okay, better before before we're late for dinner.  If there are any questions about what I did or what I used, just leave me a comment :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Shannon

4 comments:

  1. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Fabulous, fabulous card - perfect for your cousin and his 'new' (fiance? fiancee?) bride-to-be! Colour choices excellent, images darling, sentiment adorable - and the one planned for inside - love it!! Winner in both challenges! Enjoy family dinner and the rest of your evening!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card! You know what have made it even awesomer? If I was invited to the wedding!!! ;)
    (Mom told me too, Nana if you're reading this, blame mom)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!