Saturday, May 18, 2013

CASEing Gitters!

Hello!

What a treat it was today to CASE Maile Belles over at the CASE Study challenge.  Maile is amazing - I just love everything she does.  Her style is just beautiful and so, so clean.  I was a little nervous to even attempt the challenge for fear of not doing her justice!  But I went for it!

Here is the absolutely perfect card by Maile:



And here's my take on it:




I even used a little banner again today after yesterday's innaugural try.  Two days, two banners - who knew?!!  This one is mostly Paper Smooches (Spring Groves, Flap Happy, Word Up and Word Salad) and the call out is TAWS.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for dropping by today!
Shannon

5 comments:

  1. That card is so cute, Shannon! You did a great job CASEing Maile! I like all of the little images that you used together! I hope that all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this CASE studied card you've created! Clever, cute and charming! Love the combinations of images and elements (pink buttons = adorable!), the colours, the placements - you've "seen and noted" Maile's card superbly. The flourished "hi" - perfect touch! Yes, this is a winner!!
    I'm having card-making withdrawal. Note to self: must take a 'mini card-making travel kit' with me. Evidently, I'm addicted...Hope you have a delightful Sunday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your column card CASEing Maile is so sweet and so adorable, Shannon! Another banner, butterflies, buttons, hearts, and a little birdie, what more could anyone want? Oh, wait. A speech bubble, of course!! You've covered the trends and the adorables in winning fashion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon! This is a flawless CASE of Maile's card. I adore the way you interpreted it and executed it. It's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeep! This is sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!