Monday, May 13, 2013

Little Miss Elephant

Hello!

Before I get into the details of todays post, I just want to say, to anyone who reads my blog somewhat frequently, I pledge, that from now on, I.will.spell.and.grammar.check.my.posts!!!  Over the weekend I was reading back over some of my previous posts, and my spelling and grammar have been atrocious I tell you!  Just embarrassing!  GASP!!!  Seriously!

Okay, moving on...!

For someone who doesn't really combine challenges, I've sure been doing a lot of that lately.  I had the huge honour of being selected as a Dynamic Darling over at the Dynamic Duo's challenge, AND they're celebrating their one year anniversary.  So I wanted to jump in on that one for sure!  The challenge is to choose any one of the duo combinations over the past year.  I also wanted to play along with The Alley Way Stamps Challenge, and the main colours (grey and pink) matched up with one of the duo options perfectly.  And so a card was born!

Here's the Dynamic Duo I went with:


And here's the TAWS challenge photo:



And here's my card:




Pretty simple - just going for pure sweetness on this one.  Oh that elephant just makes me smile!  I added a little bow to "her" head as well just to make her even more girly!

Hope you like it!

Happy Anniversary Dynamic Duos!!

"See" you soon - thanks for stopping by!
Shannon

9 comments:

  1. This card is SO sweet Shannon! That little bow on "her" head is just the right finishing touch!
    I'm so glad that you joined us for our One Year Anniversary at Dynamic Duos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEEEET!! What a darling little elephant, with her pink ear and matching bow! Awesome take on the DD colours AND the TAWS inspiration (that has me head-scratching! Thankfully, I have some time to ponder and puzzle...). I just showed your card to one of my colleagues - can you hear her squeals of delight? Yes,I'm smitten with this; full-fledged smitten!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done it again, this card is tooooo cute! Love the little button/bakers twine detail. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello... this elephant really is adorable and so is your card!! (Came to visit via Just Me's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little bow on top is SUCH a sweet touch! Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo sweet, Shannon, brilliant button and twine detail and I love the little pink bow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!