Monday, June 17, 2013

Some Good News!

Hello!

We just found out today that a very good friend of ours got a new job!  And of course I wanted to make him a card.  He is just one of the nicest guys I know, and I am just so excited about this new path he is embarking on. 

No challenge today.  Creating a guys's card, is challenge enough for me! 

Have a peek!



I just went for it with this card, and was really happy with the results.  It's a big mish mash of different products, and I even tried watercolouring the background again.  If you have any questions at all about products, let me know and I'll let you know :)

Hope you are having a fabulous day!
Shannon

3 comments:

  1. You were on a mission....and mission accomplished in one of the most amazingly creative and artistic cards that I have ever seen! This is a masterpiece of mish mash if ever I saw one! The watercolor background is to die for, the various stamps that you used work so well together and the colors totally rock! 10/10 on the mish mash scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks great, Shannon! I have such a hard time with guy cards, too! I think you're friend will like this one though. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm chiming in too with my round of applause for this awesome, artistic, 'stretch-your- creativity' card. A 10/10 on Geri's mish-mash scale tells you just how fantastic this is!). Your friend will be tickled pink (or whatever a guy's response is) to a tremendously heart-warming, thoughtful gesture. Love it! And, I'm about to burst your 'no challenge' bubble, on account of CAS-ual Fridays has a map quest-travel theme going on, and since your card does have travel elements, and speaks to your friend embarking on a new journey, well...we know what that means. I say enter your mish-mash masterpiece. Now, please. Just kidding, you don't have to but...I think you should (sing-song voice on should, by the way...)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!