Sunday, January 05, 2014

Thank You!

Hello!

Today's card is a thank you card - to say THANK YOU to everyone who left a comment on my niece's blog.  It means SO much to me that you would take the time to do that.  I feel so lucky to have such incredible crafty friends who not only support me through my own little journey, but also my sweet niece through hers.  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! 

Here's my card for you:


Of course I used my one and only die again (you'll be relieved to know that I have more on the way - took advantage of the 20% off PS sale, so you won't have to see this one over and over...and over again!!!).  I also used one of my WPlus9 sets for the flowers, and that gold border - that was another free gift sent to me by Ellen Hutson for my Black Friday order (she was SO generous!) - Tim Holtz distress paint!  I don't think I would have ever ordered it on my own, but I've got to say - I LOVE it!!!

Don't know how to thank you enough for helping out my niece!!!  I am just so grateful!
Hope you have an awesome day!
Shannon

8 comments:

  1. The perfect stamp set in perfect colors! This is just wonderful. Love the gold border. You've knocked this one out of the park, Shannon! Wonderful! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're working magic with that new die; one you'll find yourself reaching for repeatedly, because it's just soooo versatile! Your flowers are darling, with their perfect placement to bring attention to the thanks, while at the same time, drawing our eye to them. LOVE the colour!! And the triangle-ish background with the gold border...swoon! Fabulous! You, my friend, are rocking the new products with flair and pizzazz! As for helping our your niece - happy to help! The book I recommended is a most enlightening read! Oh yes, the plumbing venture did not end well (predictably, unfortunately). What should have been a quick fix - change the taps, stop the drip - became a 'leak into the ceiling' issue. No hot water being turned on until the fix of the fix happens. Time to hire the professionals (tee hee)! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Ellen thee best? I love your card and the distress paint looks awesome!

    Awesome project that your niece is doing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful in blue! I love that you inked the edges of your card, so Awesome design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - so artsy in a funky kind of way....I think it is the font and the whimsical shapes of the flowers! Totally made me smile the second I saw it. Of course, you have me drooling all over my keyboard (doesn't mix well with raisin bread toast crumbs - yuck) with this gorgeous aqua colored ink. I'm soooo on a mission to find out the deets on the ink! Gorgeous golden border - something I likely would never have thought to do! You rocked this new product with your crafty little hands and a whole lot of creativity! Stunning results Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just left a comment on another of your posts wondering if you had the dies for a certain stamp set - I guess you don't if this is your one and only die!!! I love how you have done the sentiment in bold black surrounded by those funky flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The golden-yellow edging is the perfect contrast to the soft aqua color scheme. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!