Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thank You! And TAWS Be Inspired #20

Hi everyone!

These past two weeks were one of "those" two weeks!  Never seemed to be able to catch up on anything.  And my crafting...and my blog went by the wayside.  But I was determined to change that this weekend.  I was able to get into my little craft room for an hour anyway.  As I said, I have had "challenge fever" lately, and it's been killing me to look at all the challenges and amazing, inspiring entries, and not being able to play along! 

Before the card though, I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU to everyone who has left me a comment on my blog!  As a new blogger, I can not tell you how much they mean to me!  And I want to give a shout out to two people who have really made me smile and encouraged me so much with their comments - Barb from Barbles, and cm!  Thank you both so much for your sweet, kind words!  And cm, I'm so thrilled that I have inspired you to maybe start a blog - that makes me so happy!  I hope you do - it's a ton of fun, and I'd love to be inspired by your work too!  Thank you both again - from one Canadian girl to two others!

And, I would also like to thank The Alley Way Stamps for picking my card as a random winner for the TAWS Be Inspired #19 Challenge!  I was shouting from the rooftops when I found out I won!  Thank you TAWS!!!

And now for the card - it's a simple little one, for my girlfriend, who just had a baby girl last Friday.  I was inspired by the TAWS Be Inspired #20 photo.  Check it out here.


Hope to be back again tomorrow!  Thanks for looking!
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. aww.. this is adorable.. I like the buttons in the middle of the butterfly.. I love how you used the inspirational photo.. thanks for joining with us for The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge #20, can't wait to see what you make for 21 :) . hugs
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!