Tuesday, January 01, 2013

My New Year's Resolution: 2013

My New Year's Resolution for 2013: Start a blog.  So I did!

I'm excited and a little nervous (not sure why!).  I have been thinking about doing a blog for a while now, but today I'm taking the plunge!

If you're wondering about the title of the blog - Chuchee is the name my Dad used to call me when I was small (and still does) and it's always been endearing to me.  Chu is my husband's last name.  So Chuchee Chu it is!

My blog will be a collection of the greeting cards that I love to make in my spare time.  You will see mostly a whimsical style, using stamps from two companies that I am in love with: Paper Smooches and The Alley Way Stamps.  I have been a huge fan of Kim Hughes and Paper Smooches for years, going back to her Cornish Heritage Farms days.  Her style and her stamps are perfection.  The Alley Way Stamps is a brand new discovery for me and I am already smitten!

Most of my posts are just for inspiration.  I just know that I won't be very good at posting supply lists and how to's.  But my cards are CAS and won't be hard to figure out :)  And I'm always happy to answer any questions - just leave a comment for me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I thought I would share a few Christmas tags that I made for my very first post. 





Both tags use Paper Smooches and TAWS stamps (of course!).  Hope you enjoy!

I'm so excited to share more with you in the coming days and months!  Thanks for dropping by!

Happy New Year!
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Husbands last name? Does that mean there's gunna be a wedding soon??? ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment - I appreciate them so much!